Monday, June 8, 2009

My first Blog - my first trip

Hi: This is my first attempt at a blog, done at the request of my teacher at Northeastern for an internet basics class. I guess I could just do a random one, but I got to thinking about things that are important to me, and more importantly, what others might want to hear about. After thinking about and discarding the usuals (kids, my life in suburbia, etc) I decided I would blog about what is near and dear to me, namely travel. I LOVE to travel, and travel outside of the northeast (where I live) in particular. So, this is going to be a blog about travel: how to do it on a budget, where to go, how to travel with kids, how to travel not with kids, things I love to do on a trip, and stuff to buy on a trip (or for a trip). Who knows, maybe someone will even find it interesting or get some useful information out of it. Hey, maybe I will! Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment